27 August 2007
It's a Cop out.
He is pointing at the map... but looking elsewhere... Cheeky Blighter
LeeAnn 08.27.07 - 9:02 pm #
She's sleeved but forgot the vest..
22 August 2007
My MOther taught me that when I couldn't say nothing good about something just to say that it's interesting..yeah, that's it..it is interesting...
Personally, I think a lot of the art I've seen falls into the area of junk; this one is just more honest about it.
17 August 2007
He is obviously not blogging because he is fascinated by and getting to know his new monkey
I've only done that once or twice. For money, of course.
Was anybody else hoping that orangutan would purse up its lips and spit pee on the spectators? Oh, just me... Damn...
... heheheh.... that ain't nothing, Keesie... you should have seen that monkey wear him out in Helen last year....
16 August 2007
A condemned killer who fought for seven years to drop his appeals, saying he owed it to his victims, was executed Tuesday by injection in Florence, Arizona.
Robert Charles Comer, 50, had been convicted of a 1987 crime wave in which he killed a camper east of Phoenix and raped a woman in front of her boyfriend.Comer was mostly quiet as he lay strapped to a gurney before his execution.
When the warden asked whether he had any last words, the California native replied:
"Yes, go Raiders."
I am so morally conflicted....
Here we have a criminal who seems to understand the concept of justice, who seems to feel remorse for his crimes, who may even have partially reformed himself in prison, yet he still supports the Raiders.
Fuck it. Juice him up, Warden.
What superb photos.
Click on pics to see these beautiful animals better and bigger.
Straight, no fuss
“Yes,” the man replies. “I’m just wondering, how exactly do you prepare your chickens?”
“Nothing special, sir. We just tell them straight out that they’re going to die.”
Count your blessing
Tip of the cap to Boingboing
As is the case with most roller coasters, the best place to hang is in the front.
15 August 2007
A) You can live in Phoenix , Arizona where.....
1. You are willing to park 3 blocks away because you found shade.
2. You've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.
3. You can drive for 4 hours in one direction and never leave town.
4. You have over 100 recipes for Mexican food.
5. You know that "dry heat" is comparable to what hits you in the face when you open your oven door.
6. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
B) You can Live in California where...
1. You make over $250,000 and you still can't afford to buy a house.
2. The fastest part of your commute is going down your driveway.
3. You know how to eat an artichoke.
4. You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.
5. When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.
6. The 4 seasons are: Fire, Flood, Mud, and Drought
C) You can Live in New York City where...
1. You say "the city" and expect everyone to know you mean Manhattan .
2. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
3. You think Central Park is "nature."
4. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language makes you multi-lingual.
5. You've worn out a car horn.
6. You think eye contact is an act of aggression.
D) You can Live in Maine where...
1. You only have four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco .
2. Halloween costumes fit over parkas.
3. You have more than one recipe for moose.
4. Sexy lingerie is anything flannel with less than eight buttons.
5. The four seasons are: winter, still winter, almost winter, and construction.
E) You can Live in the Deep South where...
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2. "Y'all" is singular and "all y'all" is plural.
3. "He needed killin'" is a valid defense.
The four seasons are summer, late summer, early spring, and summer.
F) You can live in Colorado where...
1. You carry your $3,000 mountain bike atop your $500 car.
2. You tell your husband to pick up Granola on his way home and he stops at the day care center.
3. A pass does not involve a football or dating.
4. The top of your head is bald, but you still have a pony tail.
G) You can live in the Midwest where...
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" on the same day.
The four seasons are Snow and Ice, Mud Bath, Spring, and Summer (for a week)
H) You can live in Florida where..
1. You eat dinner at 3:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind -- even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. It's unusual to see a car not driven by a headless person.
The four seasons are: "get ready - hurricane season is coming, There's one on the way!! There's another one coming!!! Get ready - hurricane season's coming!
Appropriated from The Future Was Yesterday
Mixture of E, G and H
hammer Homepage 08.16.07 - 2:43 pm #
yep, Tropical Storm Erin is in the gulf and headed for Texas...maybe if it doesn't decide to turn and come our way
GUYK Homepage 08.16.07 - 12:10 am #
LOL...so very true (and funny)
LeeAnn 08.15.07 - 6:43 pm #
"You think eye contact is an act of aggression."
I know it's an act of aggression.
You can also live in Brooklyn and circle a perimeter of eight blocks for two hours looking for a decent parking spot.
Erica Homepage 08.15.07 - 5:22 pm #
Stubborn on St. Paddy's Day
This is off course my entry for Cowboy Blob's Photoshop competion
Haaaaaaahaahahaha!!! What a great site you have, clever little bugger, aren't you? (Smile)
carol Homepage 08.15.07 - 12:48 pm #
This really is one of the funniest things I've seen ever. It IS brilliant.
Kim Homepage 03.18.07 - 8:11 pm #
Cowboy Blob Homepage 03.18.07 - 1:23 am #
One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."
"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy: "What is it?"
"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind.
Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's.'
Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."
Lame jokes that made me giggle
What do I care about circumcision it's no skin off my nose!
Two hammers are lazing around, a nail passes by.
Hammer 1 "I would hit that any day"
Hammer 2:"Ya dude I heard nails give good head"
hehe! Just don't use the wrong end
hammer Homepage 08.16.07 - 2:41 pm #
The mohel (the person who performs ritual circumcisions) saved all of the foreskins he removed and made a briefcase out of them.
And it was a wonderful briefcase...because when he rubbed it, it turned into a suitcase.
And when he put a little ice water on it, it turned into a wallet.
Elisson Homepage 08.15.07 - 1:31 pm #
14 August 2007
A gathering of women
.... wow.... check out that one baby up in the top left.... she seems to be the only one trying to escape..... everyone else just looks stoned....
I wonder how fast they could un-pile if someone in the middle farted...
There are plenty of naked guys in that pile. No woman is as flat chested as a couple of those "gals". But I'm sure a guy should be able to dream
Somewhere on the bottom of that pile is a naked guy with a big grin on his face.
13 August 2007
08 August 2007
I am Hot and dusty
So I am posting pictures of Tanga in Tanzania where it is cool and there is lots of water.
The Cats Mother and I spent a couple of nights there on our way from the Serengeti to Solwezi.
That is the sea out there, not inland water.
... what a great looking place.... I need to be there sipping gin in a big, big way....
Eric Homepage 08.08.07 - 5:40 pm # .
KK: Yes Eric, me too. Vast quantities of gin have been sipped there, I can assure you.
07 August 2007
The art of something ....
I have wondered what the backstory to this picture is.
When I was growing up pigs like this were vicious beasts and we were scared of them. That was before I read 1984 of course. As a result of reading 1984, I can tell you that little pigs do not write well. Endless hours of teaching and none of them could read or write shit, all they could do was eat it and play in it.
Maybe I didn't love them enough, or I missed the point of the story.
Pigs are VERY smart and really do make nice pets if you can get past the smell.
Maeve Homepage 08.08.07 - 8:15 am #
She is obviously not a Muslim girl.
BobG Homepage 08.07.07 - 8:33 pm #
Almost looks like a scene from 'Charlotte's Web'.
Ralphd00d Homepage 08.07.07 - 8:24 pm #
06 August 2007
Limosin ala Redneck
Cool dudes drink beer.