26 January 2007

 

My CatGrandChildren

As I am far to young to have real grandchildren so I will boast about my Pumpkin's kitty's.

Zaphod from the littlest pumpkin Vida.



Morgan with her empoyee the oldest pumpkin Tannith.



Jasmine from the middle pumpkin Ondria.



Jasmine in the garden.



Morgan in all her black beauty.



Zaphod doing what cats do.

If I go so gagaga over them I wonder what will happen if one of the pumkins had a baby.
OK girls that was not meant to rush you along, I am far to young for grandbabies.


Remember to post your doggy and kitty and petty and animaly pics and send them to
The carnival of the cats hosted this Sunday at the Mind of Mog
The friday Ark at the Modulator
And don't forget the Circus of the Spineless this month end at The voltage Gate

Use this form



Comments:

OOOOOOOO pretty kitties!!
# posted by Maeve : Friday, January 26, 2007 4:36:58 PM

A perfectly lovely herd of cats...

Your are a fortunate man.

MC
# posted by mostly cajun : Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:55:26 AM

Grand Kitty Cats! How awesome. I am sure one day we will have our share. For now we have enough "babies!" What a gorgeous crew of Felines!
# posted by Megan : Monday, January 29, 2007 4:48:34 AM

Comments:
OOOOOOOO pretty kitties!!
 
A perfectly lovely herd of cats...

Your are a fortunate man.

MC
 
Grand Kitty Cats! How awesome. I am sure one day we will have our share. For now we have enough "babies!" What a gorgeous crew of Felines!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!