24 August 2011

 

I WIN - OR - NOT: A Meme

You have a blogroll.

Choose 3 and have a number competitions with each:
Some you lose and some you win:

Like: Contestant 1:

Maeve:
Contest A = Sexy:







Maeve WINS, I LOSE.

Contest B = Longest DICK:
I WIN, Maeve LOSE by a fair margin.

So like some TZU guy you choose your area of warfare.

And Contestant 2:





SWG (Eric)





Contest A = Sexy:
SWG wins and I lose

Contest B = Good looking:
SWG wins and I lose

Contest C = 10 pin bowling:




SWG LOOOSE and I WIN Big .

Please come and play.

And Contestant 3:





Instapundit (Glen)





Contest A = MOST Blog Hits:
Glen wins and I lose

Contest B = LEAST Blog Hits:
Glen lose and I win

Contest C = Biggest nerd:
Glen Win and I lose




The world awaits your response





And Contestant 4 to Eternity:

Please show some class like below:

Category 1: Boobies in good taste.














Category 2: Boobies in better taste.









Category 3: Boobies in beer taste





SELA





So please more piccies in Cat 3 is required.



Comments:
You sure have some staying power, Keesy. This is one of my very favorite blogposts ever.
 
Whatever happened to content?
 
@ STU

If you klik on keeskennis for "content"

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
 
I'm always overjoyed when you post, Kees. You are definitely unique, delightfully demented, and bordering on awesome. It's a good thing there is only one of you, because the world could not handle two Keesies.
Once again, I doff my hat to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!