19 April 2006

 

Illiterate?

It is strange to find myself in a situation (on a computer) where I do not know what to do.
At work I am known as the person to ask about computer problems.
We, however work with CCS (Construction Computer Software) and MS Excel.
In both of these I know the answers.

That is in real life.
Here I am battling.

To make this more interesting (for me) here is a few photo's


My view from a $15 a day bungalow on Zanzibar.
The rate includes breakfast.
Lunch $5 and Dinner $6


The view from the beach (about ankle deep) to my bungalow.
The huts are made of plaited palm and are fab.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!