18 March 2009

 

Illusions of the future - A meme

ILLUSIONS OF THE FUTURE - A MEME

No rules.

This is how I do it.
Choose a number of bloggers you have not met and post the essence of the conversation or the first few lines when you eventualy do meet.

A few years in the future I bump into:

 Mostly Cajun
MC: Yeah I agree.
KK: Ja ek stem saam, sosialisme is groot kak.
MC: How true, I love helping the needy, but the lazy passes me by and hurts my Cajun ass.
KK: That tour of your work site was very imformative, I understand most even if I am not an engineer.
MC: Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go shootin, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, even if you speak cajun, brother.

Straight White Guy
KK: What the heck are we doing on this mountaintop while all the peeps are at your place?
SWG: Whaaat?
KK: Do not worry, I speak that fast and that unclearly.
SWG: So you are joking.
KK: I do love you, you effin Marine.
SWG:
KK: Even though I do not see what your wife sees in ya.
SWG:Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go shootin, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, and I do tink we will.
KK: I will even read Ya some poetry, howzat.
KK: Brother?

Charming Just Charming
Sweething: You should not post these shots that shows things that grow better than Guy's.
KK:
Sweething: And your drinking posts might tempt him.
KK:
Guy: Ah!, I see that you have met Sweething, I am very pleased to meet ya.
LATER
KK: Your posts about the reality of running a bussiness are realy good.
Guy:Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go shootin, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, and I do believe that ST will love me and so will ya.
KK: Keep on planting, Oom Guy, please.

Christmas useless shooting Palace
Rex: Sorry I missed.
KK: You mean the meanest thing here is a duck?
Rex:  Sorry I missed.
KK: Any Bears?
Rex: Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we don't go shootin, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, and I am no meaner than a duck, I promise.

Blob
Blob: Enter.
KK: Why?
Blob: If you do not, you can't win.
Blob:Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go shootin photoshops, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.

Maeve

Your place or mine?
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.
Love to the Italion.

Vgod
Vgirl: Why you talk like that?
Key: We allow talk like dat but be quick or go.
Vman: Afrikaans is a cruel and passionist lingo, but we unnestand dat. So unless you can express yourself in Mexian, grab a whip.
LATER
Vman: Yeah, I know that Afrikaans Bastid will cut right back.
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, it will. And it will happen

Froth
Froth: And?
KK:
Mr Froth: ?
KK: ??
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, if not sooner then later but meet is betterder than meat.
Froth: And?
KK: I love Ya, ya silly woman.
KK: Exit.
Froth: ??


Eli
KK: You mean you have no chemical facts to base this on?
KK: You mean you are without a "proof" for the fact that you are now unemployed?
KK: OK. OK. Please stop wearing those shorts and that Hat, pleeeease!
E: I thort that you would unnerstand.
SWMBO: You guys come and eat now, or I will give this food to the homeless, basta.
E: Yes Dear.
KK: Ok I unnestand.
E: You clearly do not.
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, yes it will and it will.
KK: All will be cleer as sinshine.

Erica
KK: Ok?
E: No?
KK: Funny?
E: No
KK: Fucked up?
E: Snort!!!, yes.
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, I will even pose nude for ya, for a joke of course, wif a wig.

As an odd one we frow in:
Maxx
KK: How are ya?
Maxx: Whaa!!, you spek Inliss?
KK: Yes I am most normal.
Maxx: I wold have never gessed dat.
KK: Stribbed of all insight, I suppose.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, even if ya speek funny, brother.

Stu
KK: Why does 4 times 4 not make 23?
Stu: Cos it is 16:
KK: Then you will have to xplain the Euro concept to me.
Stu: Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go riding bikes, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya, I'll speak scottish to you, if you wish.
Stu: !!??
KK: "Wishfull tinking"
Stu: Rudders or brakes?
KK: ?????

Glen
G: Indeed.
KK: Heh.
G: I was told that when GB was elected KK would benefit.
KK: Indeed.
G: Heh.
KK: You realy have a wife?
G: Heh.


Mad Ogre
MO: Who Me?
KK No, Me.
MO: Hell, I could see you unnerstand, next time we go shootin, OK.
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.

Bob
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.
B:
KK: yes it would.

Prim or slack as you wish
KK: The less you speak means the lessser of the six evils we unnerstank, OK?
Prim: Indeed
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.
KK: Care to dance this one with me?
Pim: ??
KK: I can.

Jimbo
KK: So, OK, I was babtised "Nicolaas Johannes Salmon Steenekamp", so what?
J: 
KK: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.
J:
J: You mean ya got your Grandfathers names with no spelling alterations?
KK: Yep.
J: Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.
KK: Bring it on.
J: Yep


Nancy
N: It grows?
KK: Yup
N: And when I am not arround?
KK: It Dies
N: You mean it is not plantlike?
KK: Yes and No, it is wood though.
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya.

Acidman, Bane, Winston
KK: Hell, if it was poss it would have been awesome to meet ya.

Not dead, I hope.

Hammer
KK: You old squid.
H:
KK: How's your kids?
H:
KK: You got a brain?
H:
KK: This is to easy, what's wrong?
H:


All peeps that are featured above and all my gods that have commented on KeesKennis is tagged.
See how many rules you lot can break.
Return the compliment as you wish.
Hell, it would be awesome to meet ya,

Comments:

Almost right; you were just off by 1.

4 * 4 = 24 not 23
(counting to a base 6-pack) 


GravatarOK then, if I change my base to 6, Euro maths might work?


Gravatar.... brotherman, we WILL make it happen.... one way or the other..... hell, it'd be great to meet ya....


GravatarOh the pictures that would be taken at THAT blog meet!
Holy cow!


GravatarBetter than a meme: let's call this a Schmeem.


GravatarAwesome to meet you too, but it would have to be in a place where there are no lions, crocs or gators.


GravatarU rote "OK then, if I change my base to 6, Euro maths might work?" - keeskennis 

All your base are belong to me 


GravatarHell, it would be awesome to meet ya,
will be sure to import some animal that will be sure to kill and eat you
(if you miss)


Having a couple of beers with you would be a hoot. If you ever get around to visiting your family here in Salt Lake let me know so we can tip a couple.


GravatarMe: ?
KK: We go shootin' yep.
Me: I wanna go shootin'too!
Mr. Froth: Who's that KK guy?


GravatarHa! I wanna meet the cat's mother and see if sheunnerstans ya.


GravatarYeah, it'd be great! We could drink, tell stories, laugh loudly and then catch an alligator and slip into that New Jersey guy's room and set up a video camera...

MC

took a 4 month vow of silence  

This should be interesting tanks for the tag


GravatarYeah that would great!
Come to Minnesota, we could freeze our asses off together, 
And then we could go shooting too.
I'm an odd one?
I can live with dat.

Oooh, the promise of a Nekkid Keesy...here's the thing though...while I'd love to meet you, I am afraid of malaria. Can you come here instead?


GravatarKK: You old squid.
H: That's Octoprick to my friends
KK: How's your kids?
H: Giving me grey hairs and ulcers
KK: You got a brain?
H: not after a quart of Beefeaters gin
KK: This is to easy, what's wrong?
H: I need a cigar and another bottle of gin.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!