25 April 2008

 

Nude girl swimming underwater

The peeps portrayed her are 60 years or older now.

This blog gets 40% of its traffic from people, (perverts like me?) and other normal perverts that search for images like:



1383 7.81% ass

1204 6.80% licking

585 3.31% albino

474 2.68% lion

402 2.27% lions

322 1.82% white

287 1.62% naked

276 1.56% animal

259 1.46% elephant

196 1.11% nude

189 1.07% the

150 0.85% underwater



On the "ass" and "licking" I tip my hat to The Hippy Redneck that was never a Hippy for his comment as shown below.







I leave you with a beach scene.













Also visit Naked skiing, Not Photoshopped, Missing wife, Grandads Barbeque, How many, You have to be this tall, The force did it, Walking the dog and Real men eat beef.



.

Comments:

.

Is this called ass licking? If so, I want to be the licker.

Catfish



The "nude" and "underwater" actually leads peeps to this:









Nude girl swimming under water
And I laff and laff everytime a peep clicks on that, I hope they laff and laff as well.

Here is a REAL underwater girl swimming; Stunning Shot

So I labelled the girls dancing picture "taller" to screen out the real perverts. Why can't we just shoot them?

Conditions and bag limits apply. Why?.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!