01 August 2011

 

Al Gore and AGW scores as Sam and Yabu cringes

Yabu uses same picture for ?nd and 4th destruction


At least he could have used the pic above that I prepped earlier





But Sadly no, same old , same old



I still want my job as:
"The Head Relationship Manager and Vermin Control and South African Relations is KeesKennis. He is fucking crazy. Welcome aboard!"
And now I need to add to that TITLE:
" The head of photo multiplicity protection and nipple size evaluator"



OK I will take Stretch as my deputy, OK?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!