31 October 2009

 

Is Sam a secret Al Gore Fan?


This image cannot be photoshopped can it?
I think, as far as I can think, that they are buddies.
And then I see Vman's whip and I fear for America, and for Sammy.

In other news.
The Cat's Mother and I have just adopted a new puppy to complement our 7 cats.
She was in the vet's place after a car hit her and nobody had the money (sad) to have her fixed.
So a new three legged very special pavement special enters the KeesKennis household.
The Cat's Mother says her name is Willow for the WILL that she shows to get thru this ordeal
I am thinking , as far as I can think, Thumpy (the sound her tail makes as it wags)
Photos to follow.

Comments:

Congrats on the new family member. The cats will get over it...

MC


GravatarGreat Job...I know that damn right leaning gun toting Sam, and I can tell you for certain, he wouldn't put the glide on Al's daughter. He has integrity.

Cool runnings for Thumpy...that was/is a GREAT thing you did. Tip of the hat my friend.

Stay warm!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!