03 April 2009

 

The Blob is scared?? WTF

So the Blob emailed me "Please host the PS/Comment competition on your blog, I can't possibly post this picture again, and stay alive"

SO NOW YOU HAVE THE PRE WEEKEND "COWBOY BLOB PHOTOSHOP/COMMENT COMPETITION" right here.

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest
Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a better caption or photoshop for this sourced photo, courtesy of CB ? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your winterized waterwings!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Mind you, you can only win a blog ad at Keeskennis, never worry.

My first entry would have been:





But as Blob told me previously that I should not have gratuitous bimbo's in the picture I now submit my second option:
A leaner, meaner athlete.



I do think that this will win me my second (in a row) Cowboy Blob ad.
I really tried hard to help the man out, doncha think.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!