29 September 2008

 

Listen to a dead MAN

Answer In Your Hearts...

Who would you vote for, an honest racist? Or a Political tool? Seriously. Don't grandstand here, either way, I don't want to hear it.

Just have an inner dialog with yourself. Email me if you want. You are talking with your own heart, right now. If you bullshit yourself, you can never trust you again. And no, I don't care how many of your relatives died fighting the Nazis. Shut up and go set your Honda Accord on fire. Or your Mercedes.

Get over it. Live in the here and now. And for goodness sakes, just be honest for once in your life.

And yes, that dress makes your ass look fat. Go change. Oh, if I only had a dollar for every time I have said that...

Your turn.

djgtrduytrdjytrdjy
Obey!!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!