19 April 2008

 

Don't shoot the messenger

From Brog d'Erisson in the comments at this post by Elic.



"You'rr look gleat in a corander. I can imagine it would be especiarry smashing if you weal a kirt with it. I think you might rook quite fielce."

Ribby Spencel Homepage 04.18.08 - 8:30 pm #







And yes I have to aglee with Ribby (after she thleatened to destloy my stash), that he rooks lathel fielce in spite of the whimsicar smire I am sule he would rike to thleaten to smash my skurr.


Who knows anybody arive after they ignoled a Ribby suggestion?


My Motto aftel arr: Make Onry the shit you can handre.


Eintlik is dit: Maak net soveel kak soos jy kan hanteer.



Plevious histoly of this pictule.


The same shovel waved arround by Guyk can be seen below.


SWEETHING FOR PRESIDENT

Photoshop: The Gentlemans Leisure Time.

Comments:

============

Hory Clap!

Erisson Homepage 04.20.08 - 7:04 pm #

==============

.... we don't need no stinking helmets!!.....

Eric Homepage 04.20.08 - 3:16 am #
========
Yep. She has my vote

GUYK Homepage 04.20.08 - 3:04 am #
========
I'd vote for her before any of the people that are now running.

BobG Homepage 04.20.08 - 2:52 am #






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!