28 February 2008

 

Naked blogging or blogging as you were

My first qoute from our overdressed witch.
Me: Do you know what I like better than a man in uniform?
Dan: no, what?
Me: peeling him out of it.
My second comes from Acidman.
Yeah... visit here and I let you peek in my underwear drawer.
And then we get the god.
I've only done that once or twice. For money, of course.
Velociman Homepage 08.26.07 - 4:33 pm #

BUT REMEMBER WE STILL HAVE ALL THE PEEPS ON MY BLOGGROLL TO GO or through.

Can we hope for better?

We move over to an OOLD timer that is younger than me in his mind, in other words he is just turning 24.

I just e-mailed this picture showing my big belly to People of the Gun and told them that I would be proud to be included in their photo album.

Good News is that a couple of hundred of dollars will slow down protest on both sides.

That is a very small belly, Guyk.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!