20 May 2006

 

Blogging is dangerous - My first threatening letter.

I have just received a hand written, hand (paw/claw-ed) delivered letter.

The 18 page scrawled rambling is fuuuull of threats.

I Quote.

"the words, stupid, prehistoric, dumb an even worse "tasty" is all to common in your post.


THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE US IS TOUGH.

So all your worldly wisdom will not help you.
You are no better than the small rocks you call pebbles.

Check out this painting by a world famous artist."

I must say that small rock bit got to me.(he actually started hitting the moniter-ed)





All we can say is thanks to this Lollie-Pop and Weightlessness

IIIII'm nnnot scared, lllet them try something here.

From the gate: Sorry Sir do I let the TTO reps in. (Tanzania Tarentaal Orginisation- ed)

ed-ed will post this as KK has other important matters to attend to.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!