09 February 2012

 

Sockcuckers

Valentine's Day (a post from a sad Vman)
Mother's Day
The Year of the Women
Birthdays
The day I got Married

All these are neglected and forgotten here at the Tree of the Kees.
These days and events are enacted for insecure peeps that do not have the force of life to live like they love their wife or husband every day. And that goes for the children as well. All and sundry knows they are loved, admired, adored and missed even when I am not with them.
I do miss them when I am not but I do not stop loving them.

Sela
Comments:
I had to get a card and some chocolates for Mr. Froth the day of, because I was too whupped the day before. He had gotten me an anthurium and cards and left them for me after he went to work at 6 a.m. We do not stand on ceremony.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!