14 February 2012

 

Over at "The Volokh Conspiracy"

I answered some Questions over there. No not so good. But I think I win. Maybe shorterm. But stupid wins in the end.
You can kill stupid but you can't shut him up.

Herewith some sporty pics.

After the game



Rugby Balls




Murrs balls
Whilst playing tennis




Foresight






All mine






And then they got all legalistic.
All I said is why do I have to worry about stupid peeps. Write no laws to protect me from myself and I will be fine, or NOT.
Comments:
Been to that bone church while on a motorcycle tour of CZ.
It's in Kutna Hora near Prague, if I remember correctly :-)

Stu
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!