07 October 2011

 

Wise words or such - Overheard - ALERT




I look at This blog weekly if I am not busy

And sometimes I wonder if the youngsters have it easier with all the new media


From last night

I legit just said "vaginal access denied" then told him his password hint was "tequila shots"


I hope she got drunk and laid


And they are just as stupid as I was


Of Course Vman can help me with this doubt.


If you are an old aunty with your knickers in a knot look no further.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!