06 February 2011

 

Elisson is the New Ambassador to Egypt : PA : ROYTERS

New Cheese

Just to prove me right


The NATIONS UNITED's CHIEF STEWARD KOFI WALDHEIM OBAMA the 3rd announced:

" This is a very cheesy appointment, but the evidence speaks for itself"







Egypt headgear from Weasel Zippers









Elisson Answered:
Thirty-four years ago
(And without too much booze)
I made her an offer she didn’t refuse
She saw something in me
What it is I can’t say
And she has been with me
’Til this very day

I do not think
Thank you are pink
The cheese offer stink
And I say no thank
To a posi in the tank
I'm just anti skank

All my reader is asked to state what Elisson actually said, you may use the word, fuck.

Comments:
I am honored. I think.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!