22 October 2010

 

Saint Pancake

And may his identity be hidden forever.

I repeat ONCE "A" gain
I love big Cat rigs.
Do not bring a Dinky Toy to a Real (Actual Size) Car Fight.
"PUNCH A HIPPIE AND GO TO HEAVEN" ... KeesKennis


.
.


This is the dimesions of a D9





This a D10 working.





Ditto.
The guy in the pink pants is an american from Atlanta.





This is a D10 in full party dress for the IDF.

The ball is in your court.

I met some IDF guys in Zimbabwe (then Rhodesia), they taught me some Yiddish, but whenever I use those words some big mean yewish person klaps me over the ear.

Yeah this is like a Sherman Tank.

AND once More the MIA's comment then.
Is that Rachel Corrie's arm in that pile of dirt?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!