20 October 2010

 

Please tell me the Back Story

And have a guess at the dialog.

MY GUESS:
"You are to cold"
"You are not hitting the Spot"
"You are way too misty for me"
"More please"
"Yes, you may write poetry about it, I don't know about old Scottish though"
"I am a Red Sox fan"
"Why don't, you, shave your legs?"
"Is this wide enough?"
"Is spray all you've got?"
" 'Z' is for 'Zebra', not 'Ze Right One', OK"
"Will you still respect me in the morning?"
"Deeper, please"
"Say, Open Sesame, one more time and I will hit you very hard"
OR:
"Say, Open Sesame, one more time and I will hit on you very hard"
"How old did you say you are?"
"Sport gives me a pain up my ass"
"I like fixing things"
"My juice is running out"
"I'm running low on gas"
"What cheese?"
"No I don't fish"



Comments:
... bwhahahaha!..... and hey, feel free to give me a call this coming weekend.... lots of bloggers will be here who would love to hear from you!...

Eric
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!