25 July 2010

 

Since the oil spill





I have travelled from SA , Zambia, SA, Ghana, SA, Zimbabwe, SA, UAE, SA, Kinshasa in Kenya, and Freetown in Sierra Leone, by air.
I am liking John Kerry more and more.
He dodges a huge tax/mooring bill by mooring next door.
He also dodges bullets to an amazing extent.
I mean, 3 purple hearts, and not a scar, superb.
I can spend a free weekend with this man anywhere, I suppose.
I mean, do I look like a green hottie freak?

I am checking my green credentials by the way, greenback US Dollars, that green.

I have emailed Mr Kerry to came and spoke at my nuptials, to no avail.
The baby, and the Bride will be be blessed by me alone. And that is OK.




Go Yonder and Wonder:
AND Travel by Air.
The Cat's Mother is good.



"There's going to have be a point in time where these people have to be held accountable," Poepol said. "How about all these bloggers that blog anonymously? They say rotten things about people and they're actually given credibility, which is crazy. They're a bunch of cowards, they're just poepol's seeking attention."

Ya Ya, I am a poepol. Like to suck?


Comments:
You should read up a little, if you're interested, on Charles Rangel, the former head of the Ways and Means Committee. He is a very bad man. Sometimes good war veterans inexplicably go bad.
 
That should be "come" and "speak". I guess you need a proofreader... or a dictionary.

Amateurs... (sigh)
 
Amateurs IS STOOPID, offfff course
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!