19 July 2010

 

I would have waited for Schleck

Andy Schleck lost his lead of 31 seconds after a mechanical failure as he was attacking Contador.

I have lost because I played fair. So what?

I have also won because I played fair. So what?

I only had pride, no millions awaiting me.

Contrador have to live with this.

He should have waited, even if the third and second in the race went screaming by. He could have redeemed his ego, and his soul, and have gotten 200 million screaming, panting, sweating female fans.

Sadly he did not

UPDATE:

Alberto Contador explains his feelings about Andy Schleck and himself after Stage 15




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!