12 July 2010

 

The end times - Shoot on sight

Mr E Holder the current Attorney General of the United States and the first African American to hold the position, told me in secret this afternoon: "You know like Whoopi said "I know it wasn't rape-rape." ,but I have a problem, he did not rape a minority, how can I extradite a person for not rape raping a white person, skank that she was, even at 13. If at least I could show that that the person that he raped had a small percentage of black, I would have forced the fucking white Swiss. The morals are easy, in the intimidating case that the whiteys are now howling about, the intimidators were black, so you tell me, can I go against them?, NO and NO again.

Next time you vote, shut down the effin government.
And shoot evil on sight.
Basta
Mr Holders viewpoint is explained further below
The images reffered to are so disgusting that I recomend that you do not click HERE
If you click you have now viewed my putrid brain, shame on you.

I have had a few complaints about these photoshops.
DO NOT GO THERE.
MY PETRI DISH IS AT VIEW.
DO NOT COMPLAIN.
IF YOU THINK YOU CANT HANDLE IT, YOU CANT.
BOTH ROMAN POLANSKI AND WHOOPI DESERVES THE TREATMENT
PLEASE DON'T GO THERE, FOR YOUR OWN SANITY, PLEASE DON'T


Comments:
Dang.
 
You probably know how I feel about Whoopi the Condescending. Why is it that overpaid "celebrities" know so much about social, economic, and political issues? I absolutely detest that woman, and the current administration running my country.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!