04 June 2010

 

Younger poetry I like

Basketball's my favorite sport. 
I dribble up and down the court. 
The ball goes bouncing off my toes and beans the teacher on the nose.  
He stumbles back and grabs his nose and hits the wall and down he goes. 
The other players stop and stare. 
They've never heard the teacher swear.  
With no one playing anymore. 
I grab the ball. 
I shoot. 
I score. 
I love this game! It's so much fun. 
The teacher cried, but, hey--we won.

--Kenn Nesbitt


Young Kenn - Forgive your sqhuishy teacher and play da game - to win

You will one day pay my way, like I paid others.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!