12 June 2010

 

Theft

Maybe I am getting old.
A Female that was allowed into our house, to help us clean, have just confessed that she stole a amount of money from my Wife's handbag.
She stole 17 days of earnings (for her).
She also stole 5 days of retirement from me and the Cat's Mother.
She did not suggest any repayment when accosted.
"The devil made her do it"
FUCK THAT
I will work the extra days.

There is a limited market for the remains of a skinny female.
Maybe I am getting old.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!