31 May 2010

 

cont

ABOUT: Fuckional behaviour:
A Drink With Something In It

User Rating:

7.5 /10
(30 votes)



There is something about a Martini,
A tingle remarkably pleasant;
A yellow, a mellow Martini;
I wish I had one at present.
There is something about a Martini,
Ere the dining and dancing begin,
And to tell you the truth,
It is not the vermouth--
I think that perhaps it's the gin.

Ogden Nash

Keesie
88888888888888888
I know Nash
He is all about Flash
He is thinking about GIN
I am doing SIN
But, put under the lash
I am about to crash
But from the din
Another bit of skin
Patience is wearing a dash
I'm wearing a sash
We are not next of kin
But the evidence is thin






Comments:
ROFLMAO! Holy shit are those ever funny.
 
There once was a knowledge baboon
Whose poetry rhymed none to soon,
And he wrote Vogon lines
Which deserved hefty fines
& a boot round the back o'the moon!
 
Down in darkest Africa,
South of the Zambezi,
There lives a hardy Boer man
The folks all call "Oom Keesie."

Now, Keesie is a soldier-man
Who fought the godless Commies
And speaks een kleintje Nederlands,
Unlike those awful Pommies.

He lives amidst the jungle dark,
Where snakes and tigers menace,
But not a single one of them's
A match for old KeesKennis.

If Jim should see a crocodile,
No need to start in screaming:
When Keesie gets his hands on it,
Its blood will soon be streaming.

But he's a friendly kind of bloke,
The kind I'd want to drink with.
Knows how to tell a filthy joke
About the holes we stink with.

Let's make a toast. I'll raise my glass
And drink to our KeesKennis -
Who kicks the mighty lion's ass
(Too bad he sucks at tennis.)
 
... man, Oom Keesie, these are going to be hard to beat....... but I'll certainly see what I can come up with!....

Eric
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!