02 January 2010

 

I smoke

I'm pissed and with the world in general.
Both fucking ways.

I believe in a structured life.
So I have 3 kids to go thru University.
I did what I had to do.
Me and the Cat's Mother spend 90 % of what we earned on the kids. Hey they did not ask us to do this, and they are very grateful, and they say so.
So after I gave them each to their Honours degree, they were grateful but I still had to smoke on the stoep, in the wind and the cold, when I visited them.
That pisses me offfff, big time.
For $200 or less you can get the biggest and the bestest extractor.



What does non smokers hate so much?




Comments:
Come smoke in my house any time, Keesie. I don't smoke, but I don't freak out over the occasional guest who does.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!