11 November 2009

 

Fort Hood

I have never been close to Fort Hood, as far as I know.
ALL MY SYMPATHY AND COMPASSION GOES TO THOSE WHO LOST LIVES OR RELATIVES, OR FATHERS OR MOTHERS. You must keep on believing, it is the way of true Patriots.
Easier said than done.

If I have been there on the day of this terrible MUSLIM Terrorist attack, I would have died like the others.
I leave my personal armoury at certain places when I feel OK.
Count Keesie as dead.
The Commie thinks HOME is equal to SAFE, yet HOME is not DEFINED. (Commie's follow, they don't think much)
I will have to adjust now.

With the MUSLIM at large, no place is safe.
There is no such thing as a, nice, safe, non killing, house trained, general, non violent, Ok, modern, secular, disease free or any kind but the rabid MUSLIM.
I have seen the Normal MUSLIM, from SA to CHAD to TANZANIA to GHANA to ZAMBIA to NIGERIA to BENIN to NIGER to GIUNEE,(or some such) to ENGLAND to FRANCE to PORTUGAL to SPAIN to understand that civilization as we know it is only a veneer to them. The Yemeni ones that said "Hey I smoke and Drink and do not do RAMADAN", tried to kill me when I made the wrong remark.
Once you identify yourself as a MUSLIM, you must and will defy all other laws, you will kill all those that do not believe as you do.
THAT IS A FACT, prove me wrong.

But believe me, we will beat the MUSLIM, but the BIG fight will be be with the CHINESE.
Buy more guns and more willpower, and more staying power.
You will need them.

I am buying smaller more concealable guns, that I can carry anywhere, undetected.
And Carbon fibre knives. I like being alive, I really do.

Sela

Comments:

Texan blood has been shed on Texan soil. For that, there will be a reckoning.


GravatarI agree, and you are damn sure right about China.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!