10 October 2009

 

Sammy Boy


Oh Sammy boy, the fire's, the fire's are calling 
From Hoosier to Hoosier, and down the mountain track 
The summer's gone, and all the States are dying 
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must hide. 
But come ye back when summer's in the offing
Or when the valley's hushed and I'm high with snow 
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow 
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.  
And if you come, when all the States are dying 
And I am dead, as dead I well may be 
You'll come and find the place where I am lying 
And kneel and say an "Howzit" there for me.  
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me 
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me 
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.  
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me. 
The Moore you come the Moore I'll be.
***************************************************************************
I can live with a man like this

*****************************************************************************
I hope he is a Hoosier.
Really.

Comments:
I'm a little further South than a Hoosier...

This is not photoshopped...it pissed me off and I fired it.

You are the man!!!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!