12 September 2009

 

Woman


Caster



My Pumpkin
My Homey wrote


Are You Fucking Kidding Me?


Where the Vman messes with a kid that is 18 years old.

Shit That.

Now "the gods" "karma" The Gods" or such, have struck a woman dear to him he has or we have "this" and "this"

Hey VGod
We did not ask to be born
We are what we are, fuck tenses.
We cannot predict what will happen
.
The very best to Key, and I hope that she recovers well and fast


Poor girl

If you pray or wish or think, please let your actions go towards helping this poor soul, body, it.
Can you try to think of your own offspring and this is the way that the die was cast. Shit, shit, shit.

And BIG, Big shit on "The peeps" in Vmans comments, except Michele

Well, the name semenya might indicate which way the test will go.

From the pic, though, one easy test might be to dangle WNBA season tickets in front of the testee. If they're snapped up, yeah, it's a certain kind of chick.

Cordially...

Posted by: Rick at August 19, 2009 9:03 PM

Thatsa guy ... gotta be. I don't care if it is wearing pink socks.

Posted by: PeggyU at August 20, 2009 2:50 AM

Hmmm maybe this is a case of 'got a little bit of both' ????

Posted by: Michele at August 20, 2009 7:52 AM
Michele is correct - KK

It's 3 weeks, 'cause Crocodile Dundee's booked up squeezin' crotch for the next two and a half weeks.

Posted by: RedNeck at August 20, 2009 8:24 AM

You kidding me?

(s)He's more muscular than the President of the United States.

Posted by: Chris H at August 20, 2009 9:03 AM

Presumably this person has his penis removed after a botched circumcision, and not required a DNA test to prove his sex.

Posted by: rob sama at August 20, 2009 9:50 AM

That's "now requires". Cold medicine blurring my typing...

Posted by: rob sama at August 20, 2009 9:51 AM

If your clitoris is bigger than Ron Jeremy's dick, are you still a woman?

And is there a gold medal for Candy-Hiding?

Posted by: Elisson at August 20, 2009 11:25 AM

Hell, just ask her/him to write him/her's name in the sand.

Posted by: dick at August 20, 2009 5:50 PM

Surgeons can do many things. But they cannot excise the Y chromosome.

Posted by: ThomasD at August 21, 2009 12:50 PM

Methinks he made himself a little panty out of duct tape.

Geez, I coulda spotted that guy for a tranny when I was ten years old. What's wrong with these people?

Posted by: teresa at August 22, 2009 7:47 PM

I guess the East Germans finally found a buyer for their, ahem, certain aptitude for developing Olympic athletes. Nice to see they discovered capitalism, just in time for us to forget it...

Posted by: Grumpy Old Ham at August 22, 2009 10:46 PM




*****
We should be grateful for these images cos we had very little to do with them, except for a litlle donation of sperm.




8888888

And while I am at it:
No Sir, Yes Sir, You are rong Sir, It is the number of times they TELL you, SIR, SIR, Sir.

I'll tell you this, though: to me there is a direct correlation between the amount of time a person spends in church and my level of distrust of said mountebank. Nothing personal, it's just a defense mechanism, a turtle's shellac formed from years of experience. Call it Crawford's Law. It works like this: if you go to church once a week, I'm not leaving my wallet in the room with you; if you go twice a week, I'm counting the silver when you leave. If you attend church thrice a week you aren't getting near my girlfriend, because you are a full blown sociopath, who probably has my silverware up your keister.

So : He is cleared, for now.


Do the Jew-Church count? 'Cause I goes most days... which means, by your crude Rule o' Thumb, that I must not only have your sterling silver service for twelve up my ass, but I've also scanned the magnetic strips offa all your bank cards.

Posted by: Elisson at August 26, 2009 9:24 PM

Oh, by the way, I am a or an or are or is agnostic, very much like the Guy who believes in squirrels







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!