30 June 2009

 

The Fourth of July


























































































For about 5% of the worlds population (the USA) that date is about what happened a few hundred years back, and that is OK, I celebrate with them.

But for the other 95% it is the birth of my Glorious Pumpkin, The Cat's Mother and my Cindy's BIRTHDAY.

On Saturday the 4th she will be 50 years old.
She might be younger than the Republic, but she is in better health.

However, my love, have a wonderfull day and I love you more than ever.
And you are the youngest that I will feel ever.
Please phone Cindy on Saturday the 4th at +260 978 080 861
and wish her the very best with her next half century.
Coool, or is it kewwl.
WTFK
"I am drooling about a fifty year old."
You're NOT.
"So sad for you."
Love you all
Keesie et al.

Comments:

Wish her a happy birthday from me.


GravatarBest birthday wishes to her. Nice lookin' place you've got there.


GravatarHappy birthday to the lady from southwest Louisiana.

The cats are ALSO beautiful...

MC


GravatarI never tire looking at your photos.
Happy Birthday to your Pumpkin and your lovely wife.


GravatarHappy birthday dearest Cindy! Hope you have a fantastic birthday. Eat, drink and be merry.
Lots of love,
June







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!