28 April 2009

 

WTF happened to My Republic?

I have been as productive as any American? Yet I was born in South Africa and as such I was named as a racist and all that I have achieved is down to the fact that I sucked on the non providers of this continent.

 

America is now where SA was. The  Unwashed, the Lefty, the Lib, the Dem, the Queer, the I Need and all of those that produce fuckall, have reached the more than fifty percent number, and they are very needy, indeed, as you have seen, how much they will take?

 

Too Much.

 

You will have to fight, in the polls, in the social services, in paying tax or not paying tax, in civil unrest and finally with guns.

 

So unless you keep your guns, you have fuckall chance.

 

Communism as proffered by BO does not have any real cost.

But in real life things are different.

You better start counting or die or the GREAT UNWASHED WILL CONSUME YOU.

 On a downward spiral, actually a line. (Down my blogroll)

G: ... Stay safe but up the usage of anti BO spray, we all have to live to tell the tale, especially if you have been burning all afternoon, and your usage of new words will be taxed at 200 % of your total income.

R: ... You are a Hoarder of precious metals Sir, you will have to give up the yield of your so called victory garden, and as a veteran you have to surrender your income to the non contributors from tomorrow.

E: ... Talk about a Cripple and you should be CORRECT, but this one is too rich, he even drives and most prabably have PAID for his BMW, sacrilige, a BO tax at 400% of the cost of not staying on two legs will be introduced.

A: SPELLCHECKER

T: ... BO and the Barn Army will meet, what is that stink?

*****

U: ... She knows about being outnumbered, please fight back, I implore.

N: ... Even produces after surgery.

W: ... I had her as a teacher afore she was born.

A: ... ASAKAR (Actual Shooting And Killing As Required), keep on.

S: ... Love thy neighbor.

H: SPELLCHECKER

E: ... It is no wonder that he lands on the E of unwashed as it is evident that that 'e have had his            moments and tha 'e is now completely washed.

D: .... She is a welder, she ARGGHH's, doesn't she?. Come fix my BO damage please.

********* 

W: ... As long as you do not pronounce it "cooter" I will take advice, although we use that word                often enough, but keep on shooting with SWG.


          That was as funny as (a cooter) can be.


I: ... I hope your Dad can help you see the light.

L: ... Go shoot some gators and fuck the rest, I'm fine with that

L: ... Please vote against my Sis from the same Salty City.

*******

C: ... Please gods, let him shoot straight.

O: ... I present Ms G with Mr ? with little Iwana A'll Annow.

N: ... Teach em young.

S: ... And BO came and f*cked the fish and HE fed the Many needy.

U: ... And HE was led away in handcuffs.

M: ... If he wan'ts to Tommy can kill BO.

E: ... Let us walk the walk and drive that bus.

****************

Y: ... He will shoot straight and miss none, I hope.

O: ... Despite his name he hates Pirates, nuf said.

U: ... Fuckem All I will shoot them with my Dazzle Gun


**************


And so we get to the end of :

GREAT UNWASHED WILL CONSUME YOU

I will consume the rest of my blogroll next: day: week: month: year, as I have connection.

I have also suiped up all the ice and now hate the (unwashed, the Lefty, the Lib, the Dem, the Queer, the I Need) even more.

Drink HOT Brandy you fuckers, may it burn your lips.

Kill a Communist today, it may save your soul.



COMMENTS:

Absolutely.

Amen to everything you said.


Thanks Hammer


As I see my (teh) Dollar smashed I would like to say that I have personally accounted for some communist's, but I missed teh big ones, so sorry


AND:


yeah, you are right...the whole fucking world sees it....but the free lunch crowd in the US of A are planning on the emperor feeding them


GravatarI just hope the country can get it together before it goes down the tubes.


GravatarSorry no,
what you got was 

GRET UNWASED...

Good idea, pity you fucked it up :-(

SPELLCHECKER FIXED THAT. TA STU

A blessed Beltane to you & the cat's mother.
Have some fun with that May Pole!


GravatarWilkommen in Deutschland, some time around 1933. One can only hope that the Volk will wake the f*ck up sooner rather than later.

It seems like more every day think the gov't is only there to dish up some new thing for their consumption and provide a another crutch for them to lean on.
The looters won't give that free lunch up easy.
It'll most likely take 7.62x39 or .45 degrees of persuasion to convinve 'em.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!