10 March 2009

 

Free but F*cked *p

"Too many bananas" the doctor said "and cool it with the birds, you can eat more nuts though"


Just like Keeskennis Blogger is F*cked Up
The one post below this post is actually 2 posts
Blogger screwed them into one.
I have most prolly done what the geeks there have been trying to do for years.


Kees on patrol

This a snapshot from blogger manager showing 2 posts and I see only one.
But it is free, THANK YOU BLOGGER

You try doing dat(FAIL)
Keesie on the other hand is very, very expensive, or was that expansive, I'se a bit confused, or was that confussed?

Comments:
That's pretty fucking strange, even for a strange bird like you.

I like the gunboat tho. Not the most stable weapons platform I ve ever seen but I'll bet it's fun to shoot.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!