24 March 2009

 

The Bus

What? You forgot me? I'm devastated.

KK: Hi I am KK, I believe that you are driving us all over the US.
L: WTF
Ed: Ok, Ok, she did not say Fuck, OK.
KK: I believe that you have orginised lots of parties and drunken scenes over all 57 states.
L: WTF
Ed: Ditto
KK: I believe you has a bus that has it own shootin' range at da back. dat is zo amazing.
L: WTF
Ed: Da fuckin' same as da above, fuck.
KK: Hey you are very cute, where is da next truck stop.
L: F*ck Off.
Ed: Yeah she said that.
KK: I don't think I like this Ed guy, but I do like Leslie, and she can drive, oh boy, can she drive.
LL:

************* Your say.
LL: 

Comments:

Who the hell is Ed? (And yes, I did say "WTF"!


GravatarLeslie is my favorite short bus driver and Keesie is my favorite window licker of said short bus.


KK: Ed as in Editor, maybe







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!