04 March 2009

 

Behind the curve



I see that Froth is back up, duh. She is muttering about "tree sex"

Now I have experience with  a lot of that, as I live in the bush.

But that means that her tribute to me on my sidebar, from her old French place is now linked to a deleted site
This one.



So I figured that if I show her some nice pictures that relate to Tree or Sex, she will write something very nice or very bad about me that includes a Frothing quoute that I can replace the dead link with.

In fact anybody can say what they want:
Sentences that are funny or snarky might end up on the sidebar but sentences that include words like, brilliant, strong, very funny, clever, tri-lingual, expert, beautifull, sexy, articulate, good writer etc. stand a better chance.



Wood
You can't have Heterosexual sex without wood, can you?



After the act but here we see a tree giving birth to a bird



A tree dog luring unsuspecting dog youngsters



Foreplay?



A great sloth in a act of vigorous sex, in a tree of course.




You mean melons do not come from a tree? So sorry




Are leopards and sloths related?



Well that is vocal enough




The result of a pig and a palm tree mating




As this is a PG 13 site I will say nothing
Let the tree speak





Man's intervention



Sniff


Comments:

That poor elephant.

I talked about ya.


GravatarIt disturbs and alarms me that sometimes I read your posts and think, "well, of course."

And then I laugh. I obviously need help. But I likes ya all the same.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!