01 October 2008

 

Comment Heaven 1

Or Hell, if you consider where you are.
Here I will repost certain posts with the ONE comment that was outstanding.
For the lower Iq's like vMAN and others that even {I} am to scared to mention, I will post the examples of peeps that have excelled.
Now here in chronological or alphabetical order, depending on whether you use the gregorian calendar, you asshole, is the posts with good comments.

SEE THE COMPASSION



This beuatifull piccie was sent to me by a reader.

THE MASTER COMMENT

Excuse me...Do I have something in my teeth?
MrsJoseGoldbloom Homepage 04.12.07 - 6:34 pm #







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!