20 September 2008

 

Less than 100kg to fuck up the left.

dbmorris said...

You either have no kids, no clue, or none of the above. Believe it or not, kids will venture beyond what we as parents teach them. 

Left wingers never fail to humor and amaze me. But you are fun to watch and try and make sense of. It's sort of like going to the zoo, minus the intelligent primates.Sarah palin might be a woman that you would not like to associate with.
I grant you that.
But.
There allways is a BUT.
My lib readers Libby, Stu, Dof and others are required to leave the party now, or give a powerfull rebuttal.

This moose shooting woman has entered my life as you guessed it " a Moose Shooting Woman" (for president in 2012)

Fuck, I am not even voting in this contest.












I woke up yesterday and by the time I was awake for 11 minutes I felt like I had been punched in the gut several times after reading on several conservative blogs how Sarah Palin, McCain’s VP pick, is such a great feminist role model. After doing some research on this woman whom I’ve never even heard of before it became abundantly clear–Not only is Sarah Palin not a feminist, she is as anti-woman as Bush and McCain combined. That is the reason why McCain picked her; not because she is a woman and he wanted to be underhanded (which he totally did,) but because she’s a Republican, conservative man who just happens to be in a woman’s body.

If I punched you in the gut you silly cow you would not have lived.
Not that I would evah punch a woman.

Bristol Palin, the 17-year-old, unmarried daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant. Although she plans to keep the baby and marry the father, her immoral shortcoming is still clear for the nation (and world) to see. Is it possible that her very busy, avowedly-feminist mother, the governor of Alaska and presumptive Republican vice-presidential candidate, could have made a moral difference, had she been more available for her daughter?

With this in mind, it is sobering that, among the thousands of conservative pundits praising John McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential running mate, no one is asking a very important question: Does America really need a feminist in the White House?

Whoever you are or  were, you are a stupid cunt.

Feminist author Gloria Steinem, who calls the speech "down-home, divisive and deceptive," shreds Sarah Palin's record as governor and all but declares her unfit to serve as vice president. Yet Steinem doesn't fault Palin as much as she does the man who picked her:

The culprit is John McCain. He may have chosen Palin out of change-envy, or a belief that women can't tell the difference between form and content, but the main motive was to please right-wing ideologues; the same ones who nixed anyone who is now or ever has been a supporter of reproductive freedom.

Gloria come and suck my gardener's dick, please, OK, not so.


When I saw that John McCain had picked Sarah Palin as his running mate this morning, I was on the elliptical trainer, and my rage propelled me to the most furious workout I've had in a while.

It's always exciting to see women enter the political fray at higher levels. But a lot of feminists out there, are appalled by the cynicism and condescension inherent in this choice. It's as though the McCain camp believes our irrational she-hormones will lead us, like sheep, to pull the lever for any candidate who looks like us--even if she has a strong record, as Palin does, of standingagainst women's interests.


As Vanessa blogged last month, Bill Kristol was claiming McCain would pick Palin -- and that would prove that Republicans are "much more open to strong women." Frankly, that's bullshit. Republicans are more open to a certain type of woman -- one who is strongly against things like equal pay, universal health care, and reproductive freedom. In other words, the party is pro-woman-candidates, as long as they enact anti-woman policies.


ALL OF THE HATREDS ABOVE<>


I do love my freedoms and I do love my Pumkin who'm I have married.

Yet young (44) Sarah awakes in me a certain something.

It is almost as having Vman visit you as a woman .


Crazy shit.

In anticipation.



I was small, but nobody could offer me and my dad a better day or present than this.
He should have fucked Gloria Stienem, their kids would have had pockets growing out of their fukin skin, to collect all tho's fuckin dues.
Somehow I now fink that I should involve Mr. Mostly Cajun
Glory be, just that.
You can cleerly see that his LEFT LEG was longer than his right, so he did die FUCKIN DEAD<>
O Guyk might think that you are ..........


Balanced reading By NAOMI SCHAEFER RILEY

— Naomi Schaefer Riley, in the Wall Street Journal.

"Palin grew up in an age when many of her female counterparts chose to reject marriage and husbands. She grew up in an era when many women decided to send their children to day-care or not to have children at all. She grew up in an era when women could pursue the most masculine of careers and make a good living doing so. […] If feminism is about giving women choices, she should be cheered as an example of the success of feminism."

— Karin Agness, on Townhall.com.

"Sarah Palin represents a new feminism. . . . And there is no bigger threat to the elites in this country than a woman who lives her conservative convictions."

My goodness me, now that that man and his woman is back here, we better get a well ...... yes ...... , I sed yes, .... explanation on this palimania.

Say...where did you get that palin shot?

====================++++++++++++++++++++++++======================
I am so awake and I love Mrs. Palin, she tells me that 44 is just the baby steps.
Old entrenched GOP'tjies must be routed. Go Sarah Go.
Jets = Sold = magic

McAin is or are a lucky shit or shits.
==========
SARAHCUDA








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!