22 September 2008

 

I could have lived in New York - A new meme

Woolworths




If it was like this

********

Now here is a dare or challenge for my readers.
Replace one of these old piccies with a new one.
I doesn't have to come from NY or even depict the same scene.
My take.

This 

Building Empire State





Can be replaced by this

Ground Zero Spirit


Call me a poepol, that is OK.

Anybody playing?

Via Billy Beck

This youngster is worrying as he is correct but too late, which is not as easy as it seems.

I am sure Erica can find Brooklyn pic's to replace.
The governor of New York for instance, come on Girl, we ain't got aaaall day janow.
All you other peeps from NY and environs, you better show your mettle, or not, fuckin sissies.

Comments:
I just smoked up an hour enjoying the pics. Thanks.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!