30 July 2008

 

Duh, cool and bullshit

I am 97% White Trash.
Total White Trash!
Born in a trailer, live in a trailer, die in a trailer. I am the epitome of white trashiness. Unfortunately, I have no clue what epitome means.
Take the
White Trash Test
@ FualiDotCom


I am 17% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.
Take the
White Trash Test
@ FualiDotCom

Which one is me?

Found at Jim PRS.


Comments:

Guyk, you are a Redneck, that representation is awfulll.

GOTDAMIT! I represent that remark!


Gravatar Hell, I came out 12%, WTF?


Gravatar I'm going with White Trash only because of your encounter with those bible thumpers............
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!


Gravatar Me, I'm 5%. WTF?






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!