03 May 2008

 

Fuck the world

Not really as I still have to live here.
I tried to post a comment on SWG a post called Itch ...., a day or so ago, either MuNu was fucked up or my internet's Bush was fucked up or Gore have not invented it yet. .....
Eric's post was about .... Geanology and how he traced and tracked his forefathers, and wondering about why he stopped ...
My comment that I couldn't post (MuNu being FU or Africa SUCKS) below.

Hi youngster, I don't know whether you are old enough to hear this, but here we go.
Genealogist.
Gynecologist.
I was an avid researcher and practitioner of both and came to the conclusion:

Once you know and understand where you are going, where you come from becomes of lesser importance.

Comments:

I could care less where I came from, but I'd sure as hell like to know where I'm going.

MrsJoseGoldbloom Homepage 05.05.08 - 3:51 pm #


... damn, Libby!.... I'm sorry!.... and yeah, mu.nu was sucking hind tit a few days ago, Keesie.......

.... as for observations, I'd say your may have hit upon an important point there..... Eric

Eric Homepage 05.05.08 - 4:15 am #
========
Don't take it personally. Most of the time his blog won't let me comment either.

Libby Homepage 05.04.08 - 9:12 pm #






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!