22 May 2008

 

BOOM BOOM BOM BOOM BOM

Josef: "Haai Boss dere is a message for you comin oder de air!"
KK: "Translate it for me please Joseph"
Boom Bom bim bim boom dom boom
Josef:"He says, I am da big fat Guy wif da beard and I is wollied that you'se are OK"
Josef: "Boss why he speak so funny?"
KK: "Beats me Josef, but thanks for the messsage. Please send back that I am OK and will be posting soon"
Josef: "Aaah, dis posting that if you don' do it you you start shaking"
KK: "Just send the message and bring the bottle"
Josef: "Ok Boss"
Boom Bom bim bim boom dom boom

Comments:

I got the message.. sumbitch sent it at midnight though and woke up all the gotdam treerats..
I am glad you ain't got et.. yet
GUYK Homepage 05.22.08 - 9:13 pm #




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!