25 April 2008

 

Tempting fate

An accident looking for a place to happen
A guy that worked with me asked me to pull his little car with my SUV as his battery was kaput.
We attached a longish rope and I pulled away gently, at about 10 km per hour I heard and felt the strain as he released the clutch. The little car roared into life. Just as I was planning to slow down and stop to take off the rope the little car swept past me with the idiot waving and giving me the thumbs up.
He soon got to the end of his tether though and ended up chrashing into the front of my van.
They breed and they vote.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!