03 April 2008

 

NOT ORGASMIC

MC IS REFUSING ME AGAIN
Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /wordpress/wp-comments-post.php on this server.
Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.
Your technical support key is: 52ce-aa92-1366-73cd
You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact tanker at mostlycajun.com and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

This was my comment that was not accepted.

Dear Mr, MC please tell me that AC/DC is acceptable.
Will you please come to the chrsitening of my baby that I had with the gril that is the doghter of the 21 year old man that I employ as my gardnr's assistant.
We are planning to name h'r in your hon'r.
Her name will be: L'il Cajunite De Fucunite el Amr'ca.
Her Surname is subject to a 9th court decision, so we can't reveal that so dis is S'ub Ju'Di'ca, if you get my dr'ft.

BTW
How low can you get?
Please MC, don't post anything else as this stolen picture is getting me a MC'lanche.

H've a H'pp'e day.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!