12 April 2008

 

Good Peeps - Number 1 in a series of Many

As it is the weekend, and during the weekends I am relieved from the duty of using my brain, for my company, I will indulge in some Psycho predictions for this poor blog.
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, 6 traits expressed as percentages in the following ranges.
B:RAINS. BA:LLS. C:ONSISTANCY. S:TUPIDITY .R:ELEVANCE. F:UNNY CONTENT.
And I will group them in Brains, The BIG dudes, My Peeps, Good Guys and Dolls, and OTHERS.

Whenever I meet these people I have to have an opening defence, OK.
They are all being judged against a man who is never wrong, never offside, and allways correct, and will always score less than me, OK.

The Brains first.

Elisson:
B:RAINS. 90%. Fom memory "The organic chemical students used to suffer but 'We' ate that simplistic stuff for breakfast.
BA:LLS: 80%. All Michealangelo and ancient stuff, but not skeeered.
C:ONSISTANCY. 40%. He lapses into his undying love for SWMBO, and is therefore to be trusted more and more
S:TUPIDITY. 100%. He is a natural asshole.
R:ELEVANCE. 10%. He does not even try.
F:UNNY CONTENT. 7%. He has a ...... HA HA HAW, BWA, HAW HAW o god pleese.

DOF:
B:RAINS. 90%. Just read his blog.
BA:LLS. 69%. A chance on a guy I might not be able to judge.
C:ONSISTANCY. 75%.
S:TUPIDITY. 0%. He does not even like Ronald Raegen. (Spelling?!!)
R:ELEVANCE. 43%. Some Democrats counts.
F:UNNY CONTENT. 2.5%. Except when he doesn't realise it and he slays me


STU


B:RAINS. 91%. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be, sometime we wonder.
BA:LLS. Plenty, I mean he has a english BULLDOG, a GERMAN WIFE and He rides moterized bikes at more than 100 mph, and pilots his own plane, so his stupidty scores have to reflect this
C:ONSISTANCY. 99.3%. He will not succumb to Dubya hatred, he will NOT. ()
S:TUPIDITY. 100% minus BA:LLS above = 69%.
R:ELEVANCE. 0%. Unless he can dial in to the Diebold machines
F:UNNY CONTENT. 14%. This asshole (arsehole) does not even try
F:UNNY CONTENT TWO: 100%. HE, the Famous STU, has me on his WEEEEEEKLY visit list, that's so funny.

GUYK:

B:RAINS. 91%.
BA:LLS. 100%, Anyone who wants to say otherwise , will die, SWEETHING will take care of the details.
C:ONSISTANCY. 99.3%. He throws your believe system in your face.
S:TUPIDITY. 3%. He does not like any orginized religion.
R:ELEVANCE. 68%. If all American brains are not cooked.
F:UNNY CONTENT. 24%. He links to me every so often, bless his ornery soul.

THIS SERIES WILL CONTINUE and will be evaluated as the responces come in, this is my blog after all.

******************************************************
All peeps laughing at Keesie's discomfort at this stage are encouraged to do this via their own bloggrolls.
******************************************************
SELA
Comments:


OK, Ok, OK.So I'll give you some humour tomorrow, OK?
Ole Phat Stu Homepage 04.15.08 - 2:19 pm #

Guyk: No insults past or present, just a bit of fun.
Becky: Just wait.keeskennis Homepage 04.13.08 - 8:49 am #

I'm glad I didn't make the cut.
Becky Homepage 04.13.08 - 4:31 am #

hmmmm, I ain't sure if I have been insulted or not..thanks , I think
GUYK Homepage 04.13.08 - 2:34 am #





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!