16 April 2008

 

Fluck Erisson in Japan





He gets these cute woman to substitute for for him.
*******
From hizownself's blog

Hah! Now I've got Miz Boudicca wearing colanders.
My work here is done.
Erisson Homepage 04.15.08 - 3:45 am #

Hi Miz Boudicca dear,
Please come and drive my ratings.

Here at this blog all you have to do is not post pictures that is not political. Period. That is all.
I verry much like your latest headline

"If People Get Paid for Sex... Why Not?"





The last help that I got around here got it all wrong




The next one went overboard

I am going on leave at the end of this month, please help me out.

I am also asking Elica to substitute for me, but she left me with her bookshelf exposed and She knows how dangerous that can be






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!