29 March 2008

 

Eysight

A commenter said here "There aren't many poles that bright at the top"
Well I can tell that as a "Typical white Pole" I move in higher Polish circles that he does.
Daminsky.
Plosavsky.
And so onsky.
And so I went to an optometrist for a a checkup and was asked to read a diminishing chart of letters.
When we got to the last rows that read :

WKXJIL
HSXKC
HTPRFS
xxcqlgt
I exclaimed:
"Of course I can read that, I also know the man and I did not sleep with his Wife, like it says there, I only visited his mother, scouts honour.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!