30 January 2008

 

And then I got on the road.

Quotes from Mostly Cajun.
"The drive up the interstate is boring"
"My last couple of weeks have started and ended with hour and a half drives to and from jobsites"
"Too much driving"
"Wasn’t quite as much driving as a couple of other days this week, but this morning found me headed up the road to yet another of my stations."
**
So I wanderred how he copes with all this.
So I sent my sleuths out and they bring back this piccie.


No wonder he doesn't complain about other road users.
Good going there Tanker.
Hope I didn't put you on a commie tank.

I posted a nice tank here as well.
==

Here is the piccie before I messed with it.

Comments:

.

I wonder what kind of shocks that thing has to keep from knocking out the occupants teeth.

hammer Homepage 01.31.08 - 10:14 pm #

.

Not bad, but I think a 1960 Buick is bigger and scarier...

BobG Homepage 01.30.08 - 7:01 pm #

.

Reminds me of the days of my misspent youth...Unfortunately the Chevy Impala my employer provides me today lacks that certain "authority" that comes with tracks and a large-bore gun.

MC

mostly cajun Homepage 01.30.08 - 3:13 pm #






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!