26 May 2007

 

NUMBER ONE


NUMBER ONE: ON GOOGLE for 'Gumbo pot earrings'
Because Guyk is involved.
My post was all about Octopi
And his comment was:
.
"I use octopus in sea food gumbos..not bad eating
GUYK Homepage 04.22.07 - 3:14 am #.


oh, I forgot to add..best cut them up before you pitch them in the gumbo pot..they will crawl out otherwise..
GUYK Homepage 04.22.07 - 3:14 am #. "

And The Goldbloom reaction was:

"They'll Crawl out??? EWWWWWW! Okay now I'm definitely going to hurl.
MrsJoseGoldbloom Homepage 04.22.07 - 5:33 pm # "


Still it is Number ONE.
.
Comments:
.
Congrats! I was just number one on Google for "long island guy with spikey haired clown internet meme," (WTF?!) and Walrilla, bless his soul, was number one for "fried food = juicy fart" (without the quotation marks). Nice, right?
Erica Homepage 06.02.07 - 3:00 am #
.
I love food that wants to play with you! If they crawl out of the pot again, let me know and I'll come and get them.
Aloysius Homepage 05.28.07 - 8:29 pm #
.
I think you should invent some real gumbo pot earrings...could be a hit!
Chickie Homepage 05.27.07 - 1:08 am #





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!