17 May 2007

 

Now I have to tag some poor suckers.............. Witch

One of the things about living in the bush is the fact that you almost never eat out.
However on my travels I have had some great meals at hotels and restaurants.

Here are the rules:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you’re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.

Five places I have eaten and will do so again if I get the chance.

The Meditarenea - Dar Es Salaam - Tanzania.
Ras Nungwe - Zanzibar
Mikes Kitchen - Gaberone - Botswana.
Arabian Nights - Kitwe - Zambia.
Mariners Wharf - Houtbay- South Africa.
Serena Hotel - Serengeti - Tanzania.


Most days it is a pork chop that does it for me.

I suck at memes so tag yourself if you want to.

Comments:

.

Keesie said:"Most days it is a pork chop that does it for me.

"Me too, Keesie...*wink*

Chickie Homepage 05.18.07 - 5:58 pm #

KK: Chickie you have a dirty mind, I like that. LOL







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!