20 March 2007

 

And .......




Comments:
I've exchanged emails with some of the Niagerians letter scammers, and they all admitted they were ripping off the qullable, I asked why they were able to pull it off, and each of them admitted for every 100,00 folks to smart to fall for it, there was always someone dumb and greedy enough to make it profitable for them. Supprising after all the media warns about the Nigerian letter scam, some folks don't realize, if it sounds to good to be true it's not.
Wm H Homepage 03.21.07 - 8:58 am #

The owner of those foot prints MUST be female...LOL.
Like Hammer I have a gazillion emails from Nigeria. Have you heard about the book that Steve H. from hogonice.com wrote. It's a book about him messing with those email spammers. I hear it is hilarious and I can't wait to read it.
MrsJoseGoldbloom Homepage 03.21.07 - 12:43 am #

I'd be really worried if there was a furrow between those footprints,
I have about 300 nigerian Emails saying that I'm entitled to millions.I think I'll cash them all in at once.
hammer Homepage 03.20.07 - 5:51 pm #





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!