03 February 2007

 

Training guidelines for Vman




Before he does that snake thing.


Here Not for the squeamish





Here is some paper to wipe your eyes.

Paper stolen from TBIFOC




Comments: At Keeeesistrechingthetruth

I hope he has his butt protected; I wouldn't want those little green fellas getting in any other body cavities...
# posted by BobG : 8:33 AM

Bob you beat me to it...I was gonna say something along the lines of "I wonder where else he shoves those things???"
# posted by Lisa W. : 8:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... {NOT} lots of comment code here, BLOGGER IS EFFING YOU, Leave your comment RIGHT HERE... ] 0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Listed on BlogShares
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Click to give BLOG4REEL vote!